Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Actual Comments from Actual You-Tube Videos! #2

"the worst video of all time... ninjas, football players, freaky eye people... awful."

"why's everyone talking about jesus??"

"This is the song a gay admirer used to play to me in an attempted to seduce me. If you are out there Jason B, I hope the pain has gone away now."

"Removing an idiot is pretty fast and easy. Just rip the suckers head off...done"

"There is actually more than a maybe about it. Evolution is a theory ... I don't accept any 'science' which contradicts the word of the omniscient one. Why don't I accept retardation and foolishness? Maybe because it's stupid, ridiculous and worthless? Your 'morality' is worthless. This video is retarded, and demonstrates clearly that the vast majority of people are indeed ... retarded. Please, learn how to think. Maybe then you will recognize just how stupid videos like these are."

[Ed.: had to put that together into a paragraph for space reasons - it was like, every sentence a standalone paragraph! A bit unwarranted.]

"I hate indie music."

2 comments:

Lunarchick said...

"...Just rip the suckers head off...done"

That guy is a genius! This is most excellent advice. Applies to so many different situations.

Good show.

dogimo said...

I think he's glossing over some of the complications and consequences, though. But other than that, hard to argue his point!