Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Actual Comments from Actual You-Tube Videos! #3

"AC/DC is just getting started on Big Jack (Black Ice cd). Angus and the old guys have never sounded better with age."

"Okay. But I don't get why I was thumbed down for that when all I did was asked a harmless question about how T-1000 was reprogramed."

"Johnny marr....the best rythym guitarist to ever pick up a guitar...fabulous...modest...I don't think he even knows how many lives he has narrated. Bless you Johnny, you narrated my life for one!"

"I'm bored of the usual sex... can someone come pull my blonde hair?"

"I hate how people hella hate on tight pants and shit. It's like really? Do you not have anything better to do? I mean seriously, people have their own style. Let them be, and then I hate the ones who call you a fag one day for wearing them, and come the next day with skinny jeans on too. Its like 'Didnt you just call me a fag for wearing some?'"

"Man, when he talked, he sounded so mellow and cool it pisses you off a little. He sounded like the epitome of cool."

No comments: