Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Technically, Though #5: Illegal Aliens

Technically though, wouldn't space aliens also be illegal aliens? Yes. They would. So I see less need than most people to keep drawing that supposedly meaningful distinction. They're here illegally! They didn't pass through customs.

And don't give me that whole pop-culture shadow government alien bureau nonsense. Like they're going through all the formalities, only on the sly! What a charade. Even if such a power structure did exist, it would itself be illegal. Illegitimate. Power derives from the mandate of the people. Secret authority is no authority at all, but a criminal perversion of it! It's one thing to have a legal and authoritative branch of the government keep sensitive operations and documents classified. It would be quite another to set up entire bureaus and branches whose existence and mandates are unknown to the people. That is not government: it is quite simply, organized crime.

Man, this post got off track fast. The point is: if aliens want to have health benefits, then they damn well need to declare their existence to the public, and go through proper, legitimate channels instead of lending support and legitimacy to these criminal shadow-government sham-authority bastards!!

2 comments:

Lunarchick said...

damn space aliens! harumph....

dogimo said...

Man, those things know better than to mess with me. I'd disable their whole neural flux field by deft use of jarring and surreal juxtaposition (that's its weak spot), and then I'd go to TOWN on them - FISTICUFFS STYLE!!

I would serve them a heaping helping of two-fisted mayhem, courtesy of me. Within like, ten seconds of them fleeing the solar system there'd be a menacing picture of me in their pathetic alien version of wikipedia, warning people off.

I mean, space people. They're people too! I'd be willing to respect them as equals, as long as they don't skulk around. Proper channels, peeps! This is a polite and orderly society we have down here.

CHECK IN, or CHECK OUT!