Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, October 09, 2009

Thinky Is Kinky!

The sexiest thing for me is when a girl displays her smarts. I go ape for that style. If you've got it, flaunt it! Smarts equals beauty, and smarts plus beauty = OH YEAH, "I AM SO THERE." Other guys may be intimidated by intelligent women, but you know what? For me, loving women who are cracklin' with I.Q. out the wazoo is just a wise policy. It's what I crave. I need more than just a oom pow pow and a zow zow.

Frankly, I need a girl who is about to put me in my place, smarts-wise. And that isn't easy! I don't mind telling you. She's got to do something else besides try to push me, that girl's got the wrong idea if that's her plan. Ka-NOPE. She's got to pull me. Challenging is a little too easy, a little too child's play. I don't need to be challenged, so much as compelled. And when she starts sassing that hot mind of hers all over my beguiled brain, well pull out the stops girl! Because that's about when I start to get fit to be tied. Ready to cut loose! To choose it and use it and lose it completely. I just want to just, you know, have a pretty deep and vigorous session. A meeting of the minds, so to speak, and what a sweet meeting that would be, what with the mind on her...!!

Uh!!!!

I can not get deep enough into these brainy chicks. Thinky is kinky, peoples.

My problem is, maybe I objectify women for their minds. But if so, I can't help it! Not when they flaunt it like that.

Oh, baby. Don't ever stop what you're doing right now. The human mind is nothing to be ashamed of.

No comments: