Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You Know What I Should Do...?

You Know What I Should Do? Oops! Title-Caps Attack. ahem. You know what I should do?

You know all those great, cool internet thingees or dealys (to the upscale: hoopajoops) that you discovered or shared or had shared to you like 2 or 3, or five years ago? On the internet? And they tickled the heck out of you? You know the ones I mean. This or that video, or piccie, or prank or tidbit or whatever. And they were sort of hot, and had their day of fevered fun in the sun, and for some reason I'm always only ever being made aware of them now. Way past the point of immediacy.

Well, I should start a site whose whole sole purpose was to just say, "hey - let's take a moment to appreciate those bygone memes, or mini-memes, or whatever the hip called them then, that we've left behind!" Nobody would have to know that I only just got hip to them. That whole unfortunate aspect would be deftly concealed by the site's very premise.

I almost can't resist doing this! Some of this stuff is SO COOL, you have NO IDEA!

Actually...probably, I guess you do. You probably do have some idea. But you know, wouldn't you welcome a little refresher? After all, it was pretty neat, once - huh?

No comments: