Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Call for Whimsy!

I'm feeling whimsical. Very fucking whimsical. But yet, the ideas I've got right now, not too whimsical for whatever reason. They're more sort of drily absurd. Which is fine, but I want whimsical.

So: anybody got any whimsical ideas they'd like me to take and run with?

Put 'em in comments. And then just sit back and wait for them to get justice done to them! Whimsical justice. To the best of my ability, at least.

5 comments:

Mel said...

I've always wondered what the uniform would look like for the cabin crew on a flight of fancy...

limom said...

If it were my flight of fantasy, the stewardesses would all be naked.
Oh wait, flight of FANCY!

dogimo said...

My first thought was 'pretty fancy, I'd bet!'

My second thought was 'probably more sedate than you'd expect.'

My third thought was naked.

I had a post in progress about a flight of fancy, once. I don't recall what the gist was going to be.

Mel, it's a tough one to get one's teeth around, but I'm going to try! Thanks for the suggestion!

JMH said...

An airborne dandelion fuzzball, dipping and doodling in the wind, free, glad just to be the seed of life, loves me.

dogimo said...

Damn.

I never really properly followed up on any of these.

Whimsy can be tough to work with!