Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Does Anbody Else REALLY Want to Mess with Me Today?

Does anybody else REALLY want to mess with me today?

Do you think you might want to? Well, here's an abridged list of things I've already done to people today - just to give you a moment's pause!

Today so far, things I have already done to people:
  • Put my head partly through a drywall wall (making a semi-spherical half-globe indentation crater).
  • Dropped an approximately 40 lbs. piece of electronics equipment right on my own foot, possibly messing it up bad.
  • Slammed my knee in a car door. Not hand. Knee.
  • Made a hilarious joke at my own expense.
So again, given what I have already done to people so far today, the question must be asked again. Does anybody else really want to mess with me today?

Really?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor guy...sounds like you've been beating up on yourself, not others, unless the joke was really bad!

dogimo said...

Well, the point of the warning is, if I'm going to be that hard on myself, anyone reading that should think twice. First they should be like "well, better not mess with this guy, imagine what he'd do to ME!" And the second time: same exact thing. For emphasis.

I'm fine, though!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're okay!

Lunarchick said...

I was hanging back all stealth and quiet like until the storm passed. Because frankly no I surely didn't want to mess with you that day. You were on a tear and it was best to stay out of your way.