So anyway, it cheeses me off to call these things memes, except when I'm making fun of the idea. But I'm not making fun of this one. I'm participating in earnest! Why? Because I can, because its originator wrote it up so as to be non-coercive. The tagging clause was optional, you could tag a few as -12 people. I suspect, this was a deliberate experiment to see if it could catch on without the arm-twisting. Well, I'm on board with that! I've kind of streamlined the rules a bit but I believe the spirit is super-intact.
The rules are these:
- Take the drawing below.
- Draw something on it. Anything you wish, using any tool you wish. You may print out, draw, and scan back in; or you may use MS Paint or some other doodling app. HINT: TRY TO LEAVE SOME ROOM FOR FUTURE ARTISTS
- Post it onto your blog with these same 4 rules, plus a list of all the artists who have gone before (adding your name at the bottom of the list).
- Anyone who chooses to pick up where you left off can do so, adding their own element to the drawing!
Here's the list of artists so far:
1. Allie from http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/
2. dogimo from http://asurfaceofinfiniteshallowness.blogspot.com/
If you take up the gauntlet and let me know in comments, I'll also link you here. I'll link to as many "artist #3s" as participate!:
3. Alice from http://www.skyblue-pink.com/
3. limom from The Flat Tire! http://theflattire.blogspot.com/2009/11/blogger-special.html