Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Endless-Repeat Shortlist Pt.2: The Trouble with iPod

This is part 2 of 2. There was also a part one.
The one problem I'm running up against with this little iPod shuffle or micro or nano or whatever it is, is - it keeps counting my songs. Every time I plug it in to charge, it keeps counting how many times I played which song. Do I really want to know that? Do I want to know that on an album I bought Saturday evening, the Tuesday after which it now is, there is a song that I'd never previously heard, which I've now listened to 42 times already?

I'd almost rather not know that. It seems excessive. Okay, borderline excessive.

Man, I wonder how the rest of that album is. I have to look into it at some point.

No comments: