Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Okay:

I ran across this a long time ago before anybody else did, and I laughed my ass off except I never posted it on here at the time (at least, I think I didn't) because I said: "It's totally faked!" And I didn't want people to think I was stupid to not know that, even though I did know but I just thought it was funny! Sometimes fake stuff is funny, but not if people are stupid and they think you think it's real.

Anyway, long story short, I came across it again and this time I ended up finding the guy's website and I read an excerpt of his book and no WAY is it faked! So now I'm posting it here, way after the fact even though I was practically the one who discovered it, and I'm going to the bookstore tomorrow and ask them to stock me in a copy of GHOSTS/ALIENS because that's my next book to read.

And here's the video, sorry about the crisis of self-confidence and the consequent delay:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved it, even though it was gross!