Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Review Your Own Blog Pt.2: Update!

Update on one of my newer interactive features / services!

I just got my first reviewer / ee over on ReviewYourOwnBlog! Why not click over and check out the fun?

Thank you Allie from Hyperbole-And-A-Half, for kicking things off with some style! Folks, this isn't intended as a spoiler, but Allie has a dragon suit made out of a Snuggie that she dresses up in, sometimes. You really should go check it out, unless you have a low tolerance for awesome. In which case, avoid at all costs. I can't be responsible for your bizarre medical ailments. I didn't even know there was such an allergy, my remark was entirely figurative! Sheesh.

We'll be publishing blog reviews at a rate of no more than one per day, going forward. I suggest you bookmark it.

5 comments:

JMH said...

I dig it. I dig the new interactive service, and I intend to use it. Allie I think is tremendously talented. My worry, though, lies in giving my judgmental side a knife and encouraging it to cut. It's plenty powerful without a deadly weapon, and it would be tempting to just eviscerate myself for the fun of it and that might not be fun for anyone. Maybe I could just use some sort of padded mallet.

dogimo said...

NEW??

It's been sitting there since August! :-D

I do agree, Allie is a talented writer. She also has a dragon suit name Bruce! That's awesome!

JMH said...

Yeah sorry, it takes me a while to process things that I'm uncomfortable with.

dogimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dogimo said...

That's fine, man! I was just messing. I myself call it newer up there, so I can't fault you for following suit!