This post is a meme. And you, reading it now, have just been TAGGED. The name of this meme is THE DREADED ALL-CAPS FIVE QUESTION MEME. It is justly dreaded. You will see why.
By law, you are now required to answer the five questions of the meme, and then submit to performing the conditions.
THE FIVE QUESTIONS:
1. WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER GOING TO BE FOR THE NEXT QUESTION?
2. WHAT DID YOU ANSWER TO THE PREVIOUS QUESTION?
3. APPROXIMATELY HOW MANY EYES WOULD YOU SAY THE PLANET HAS?
4. DID YOU INCLUDE ALL SPECIES?
5. FIRST: RENAME YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, AND NEVER REFER TO IT BY THE OLD NAME EVER AGAIN. NOW: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Those were the questions. That was the easy part. Now, behold the conditions which you are required to submit to performing!!!!:
A. Post the above FIVE QUESTIONS, along with YOUR ANSWERS TO THEM, in a PUBLIC PLACE. Those of you without blogs do not get a free pass. USE GRAFFITI.
B. FORWARD THE MEME, by whatever means you choose (e-mail, blog tagging, direct mail campaign or standing on a public street pretending to be soliciting signatures for a petition when you are in fact, forwarding a meme) - to FIFTEEN HUNDRED OTHERS. That is ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED OTHERS.
I'm not impressed with these small-scale memes. This method is far more efficient.