Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

General Feedback

Here's a post for General Feedback style comments. I'm going to put a link to it in the sidebar.

Sometimes there's really nothing to say on a particular post. But maybe you want to say something more general about the whole thing. Just state your general impression - or get into the specifics that don't necessarily relate to one post, but more to the blog itself. Talk about some of its recurring themes. Describe its progress, what you think works, things you'd like to see a little more or less of. I mean more in terms of recurring features - I'm not talking about things like the profanity. Sorry! I mean, you can say whatever you like, up to and including cursing me out about the profanity, but I'm warning you - you do that, you will expose yourself as a hypocrite.

No comments: