Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Have Guest-Blogged. And Why Not? Does That Surprise You?

I'm pleased and proud to announce a bit of branching out!

Click here to see my guest blog post over at the blog kissing frogs, at the behest of j. who does a hell of a job running things over there. j. explained to me that, through no fault or design of her own, she had had historically a bit of a dearth of male participation in the guest blog recurring feature. Well I was more than glad to do my part to add a bit of balance to the gender scales, as best as I was able!

The name of my post is On Penises, and once again, thank you j. for the opportunity!

I am thinking seriously of nicking her pink paisley background for my forthcoming redesign. Spruce things up around here.

1 comment:

Bev said...

A redesign? You don't say. I just did that myself and it was only partially horrifying. ;)

Off to read your guest post.