Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, December 04, 2009

I need to go back to the ship, I can't breathe...


This doesn't even SOUND like him, but there's something about the inflection or something that really works well regardless!

"I'm transmitting from the earth's core...I'm trapped on this planet without my crew, without my ship...I've taken some sort of a psychedelic-plant deal, couldn't be avoided...now I'm lying on my back trying to get a circumcision"

4 comments:

John Dantzer said...

Wow, that was pretty awesome.

Unknown said...

That was actually quite clever! I liked it!

Lunarchick said...

Awespectabulous!! Will have to steal and send around liberally.

dogimo said...

I agree with ALL of you.

Steal it Alice, even the score! I've certainly swiped a few from you. As I understand it, that's how it all works on this damn internet thing.