Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'd Like to Do a Nice, Medium-Sized Post

The last couple substantial posts have gotten away from me. Become longer than I'd have liked. I hate to have to make anybody interested in the gist wade through all that just to get to it!

And then, these really short ones, I can toss off a bunch of 'em, sure! And sometimes they can be just the best! Sometimes. But more often than not, are they really that satisfying, either for the reader or for me? Possibly not. Possibly not.

I feel like doing a nice, medium-sized post. But I don't want it to just be about me wanting to do a medium-sized post. I'd like it to have an actual topic.

So I guess this is not that post. I'll cut this one short. But coming soon: keep an eye out for that medium-sized one.

No comments: