Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, December 07, 2009

New Rule! (Starting Tomorrow)

New rule! Starting tomorrow: no internet until you do the dishes.

That's actually a rule for me, but I offer it to anyone else with a similar problem. And also, so you know why, if I don't post anything for a couple weeks. At least you know I ain't eating too fancy, either.

Well, that's not entirely true - I could be eating out.

Oh, also! I've got a couple posts already pre-scheduled to post, so in the event of a self-imposed dishes-related internet strike you won't be left entirely bereft. I've got the #9 song in my Bryan Adams Anthology reviews scheduled to post on Friday! Something to look forward to. And something else as well! Because those of you who have been peeking ahead on the track listing know which that song is.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, yeh.

See how mean I am? Keeping you in suspense! The post is all ready, and it's sitting in autopost with a Friday datestamp and no rushing it. But you know what, though? I don't want to give you folks too much Bryan Adams in one go! It would be too much.

There's one trend I've noticed with all my new rules: they always start tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had to do the dishes first, I never would have made it to my 200th post!

dogimo said...

Yeah, I expect this to have an effect on my output.

But I figure: there's only one real procrastination option for me if I forbid myself the internet: if I'm not doin' dishes, then I've got to be writing songs!

So that's a win-win-lose. Or something.