Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

None More Random Pt. 7 AKA None More Random #7

This is really a "#7" not a "Pt.7" - I need to be a lot more consistent with those. I need to use "#" for new installments in a series of relatively self-contained posts grouped around a certain style or theme, and "Pt." more for continuations, further meditations where a previous post left off, or the picked-up-thread of a serialized narrative.

So. None More Random #7! Once again, changing out the Top 9 of All Time sidebar item. Once again, using the "Do You Feel Lucky?" RANDOM POST button:
Now That's Some Good Advice
Thinky Is Kinky!
Labor Day: A Celebration
Pass It On! MILK
Your Source For Music News You Won't Hear Elsewhere!
NFL Week 4: Why I Picked The Way I Did
For Some Reason, I Feel Like WINE.
The Onus Is On Me
The Wine Appreciator
"Pone-Curious"
Garn Stackelberg, Pioneering Sports Speechwriter 1925-2006
I'm too lazy to link-enable all these. It's right over there in the sidebar, so...no big hardship I hope!

Hey, I wonder what I'll do if one of these Top 9 Recaps ever pops up when I'm picking the Top 9? Should I still put it in? I guess I'll cross that bridge as it burns.

Anyways, as always, the top 9 consists of 11 posts. The final 3 are all tied for ninth, that's how that works. It's not just empty tradition, although it is that, too.

No comments: