Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out-Of-Context Comments On Other People's Sites: Update

So anyway, when I started this feature (Out-Of-Context-Comments-On-Other-People's-Sites AKA OOCCOOPS in the labels) there wasn't the functionality there is now. To wit: the option to link the post title itself to the post upon which the out-of-context comment originally was placed.

It sucks, because that would be so much value-added.

I am going to try to go back and reconstruct as many of those as possible, but going forward, I will do my dangdest to enable that link, so that anytime I post an Out-Of-Context-Comment-Etc - that context will be only a click away!

Sweet.

No comments: