Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Too Bold For This Shit

There's a new me in town, and he's not like I used to be. No more of this worried about what people think crap. No more of this, oh, apology for the thousandth time for wasting your time like I do, when you and I know that's just what I do. This new me is on the prowl for the real good time, looking out for number you-know-who, beating the bushes for who let the dogs out, and getting down with the bad self.

The proverbial town was painted red when I got there, officer.

3 comments:

limom said...

You go! uh, dude!

Peau said...

i look forward to an edgy, shoot from the hip kind of dogimo.

dogimo said...

@limom - YEAH!! Right ON!!!

@Peau - YOU KNOW IT, Sister. THAT'S what I'M TRYING TO TALK ABOUT!!!!

Hm. So far it's expressing itself pretty much exclusively through excess caps and exclamation marks. I'm still internalizing the shift.