Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, January 09, 2010

I've Decided I Like Walnuts

I've decided I like walnuts. I've been telling people for years that I don't care for walnuts, but I think I like them. Maybe my tastes have changed. Maybe my tastes have matured. Wait, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one - is it pecans? Yeah, damn it! It's pecans that I like!

Fuck walnuts. Who do walnuts think they are, pecans? Fat chance! No comparison!

2 comments:

Elisa Chee said...

This is HILARIOUS. Plus, I had the same exact experience.

dogimo said...

Thank you Elisa! Haha, I had thought of you as 'Arty Chee' but of course, 'twas an adjective.

The fact that you had the same exact experience makes me wonder: is it just you and me? Or is the not-liking-walnuts,-later-compounded-by-a-walnut-pecan-confusion a foundational part of human experience, and it's just that nobody talks about it?