Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vinyl: Magic Hat Brewing Company

Vinyl: Magic Hat Brewing Company

EDIT: Dang it! I thought that "share" button would embed the video. What kind of "share" button is that? It's just a link to their site!

Oh well. Disregard. I haven't tried the particular beer, either. But I liked the ad for it!

EDIT2: Of course! It's on You-Tube. Easy:

Old-timey-sounding music, old-school hands-on stop-motion...hey, I bet I know who'll like this! FULL-SCREEN that sucker.

3 comments:

limom said...

Shucks, I thought it was an add for the record player.

dogimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dogimo said...

I'd like a record player. Maybe I'll look around for a sleek all-in-one deal: vinyl, cassette, cd and mp3 enabled.

Maybe an 8-track adaptor, as an optional plug-in.