Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Carrot Juice Makes Everything Pt. 2ier

I try to drink a whole lot of carrot juice, because it makes me 30% happier than most other juices.

Now, carrot juice is not my favorite juice! I'm not saying that. Don't distort my stance. But 30% happier - that is a powerful argument in its favor!

So sweet. So cold. Carrot juice is like a cold, sweet friend that you've known for years, who is almost never served in restaurants so you try to keep a supply on hand in your fridge. But you keep forgetting, and then you forget about it for awhile. 'Til one day, by chance, you bump into them at the store! Hey, how ya doing! Wow, great. I'm so glad I ran into you!

Yup.

No comments: