Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Disclaimer: I am Not a Trained Sociologist

I think if I were in a crowded elevator and it stopped between floors, and everything was totally silent, I'd try to get them all to hum: "QUICK! Everybody: HUM! 'Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...'" - without even telling them why we were humming! If anyone tried to ask, I'd just point to my sealed lips, shake my head a little and keep humming.

'Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...'

I bet I could get a lot of people to join in. It would be an interesting impromptu sociological experiment, anyway.

I like to look at most of what I do as a sort of open-ended sociological experiment, just to see what happens!

No comments: