Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting Organized #3: Fiction Friday is On This Week!

Hey folks, remember those intermittent Fiction Fridays we were talking about? Well this week, it's on.

I got one.

I think I'm going to leave the "themed days" as-is, I don't want to get too rigid:
  • Monday: Work-Related (featuring various work-related posts, which could include Workplace Prank Suggestions)
  • Tuesday: Blog-Related (featuring my own expert blogging tips, tricks, advice and pleas for assistance!)
  • Wednesday: It's a Puzzle-Riddle-Contest-Game-Fun Day! (featuring my hit Name That Tune lyrics paraphrase puzzler, or other fun riddling business!)
  • Thursday:
  • Friday: Fiction Friday? (INTERMITTENT)
  • Saturday:
  • Sunday: God-Blog Theological Sundays (during the off-season only, of course)
That's plenty of structure, I'd say.

No comments: