Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Okay, That Post Is Withdrawn.

Man, that last post I posted? I just took it down. No one commented on it, no one rated it, nobody dinged it on any of the clicky-boxes, so I figure "no harm done!" Right? I mean, if there had been any big feedback to it, I'd have figured "well I guess they see something I missed!" Right? So I'd leave it up then.

But I was just reading it and reading it - and it was SHORT! But I kept reading it, and reading it again and finally I just said "What the hell is he TALKING about! Oh wait, it's me. What am I talking about?"

That's when I took it down. If I can figure it out later, I may take another crack at it.

I feel like it made sense at the time.

6 comments:

blue said...

I don't think you pulled any post.

dogimo said...

No, I did. It was called "Top H Books I'd Like To Read, But..." something. I've still got it. It could possibly be reworded and reworked into something that would be any good.

blue said...

Aha! See, now I've found out what it was. :)

Come on. You didn't give people enough time to even see it! I know I totally want to know your top H books you'd like to read but something. Were any of them like my Catch-22 experience, with a lot of buts like the books is so small I kept losing it or it's in a box in storage?

dogimo said...

Not really! But your Catch-22 experience sounds remarkably like mine!

blue said...

Ah, I see it is. Sorta. But mine was far more spread out, and since my Catch-22 is still in storage, I've yet to actually complete it. The last time I "found" it was when I was moving. But I can't buy another one. I want to read that damn copy, since I've been intending to for so many years!

It'll be extra funny if I start reading and realize I've read it before and just forgot.

dogimo said...

I cannot for the life of me find the post being discussed, here! Irony of ironies, or similar.