Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poetry Here On The Main Blog, As Opposed To The Poetry Blog(s)

So in general I tend to post a poem here only when

1. I am really jazzed about a poem I just wrote, and posting it on my poetry blog isn't sufficient, or as happens more frequently

2. I post it on the wrong blog by mistake. I put it here instead of there, just out of blind fool error.

But I thought, those two methods are not really the best. I want to stop doing those entirely. Instead, I'll post a poem here in order to highlight a strong poem that has already kind of stood the test of time over on the poetry blog. If that's the case, then I'll post it here as sort of "cream of the crop" sentiment. You can't just judge the cream of the crop immediately.

It needs time to rise.

So yeah, you'll be seeing a little more of that approach then, in terms of poetry here on the main blog.

No comments: