Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Again: Pray Time on the Blog! #2

[Ed.: Pray Time On The Blog! is now a periodically-recurring feature. The previous installment Pray Time #1 is to be found by clicking here.]


God: first,
please exist.

It's like some weird joke between
You and me, that you don't! And
neither of us believes

it, it's just

funny. So, please do, please do for sure
exist.

What would the world look like
if you do exist?

Exactly what it looks like
now.

What would the world look like
if you don't exist? Exactly

what it looks like now.

I have no idea
why, I never doubt. Except
to You: I will, or I'll
pretend to, maybe.
At least, I'll try.
I'll ask.

I'll say,

hey Buddy? Still there? Are You doing okay?

"PERFECT,"

comes the reply.

Shit

That's good enough for me Dude.

I was just asking!

No comments: