Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday God Post: Not Sure What To Say, Really

So technically, that "All God Edition" of "Actual Comments from Actual You-Tube Videos" does cover me for my Sunday God Post, but I feel like that's a little perfunctory, you know? So I'd like to open up questions to the floor, here. Does anybody have a question about God? What sort of questions would anyone out there like me to take a crack at, vis-a-vis God? I can't speak for God, of course!

Oh, and nothing too tough, please. I'm only an amateur theologian.

Again I emphasize - these aren't questions for God! I can't relay the question and then come back to you with winning lotto numbers, or racehorses or stuff like that. I'm just a guy, here, trying to run a blog.

They can be serious questions, if you like. I'll try to work each into a forthcoming post, and I'll try to do a good job. Or supposing it's a question I've already tackled before like, four times - in that case, I'll have to try to do a better job.

They can be silly questions, too! Contrary to popular misconception, and unlike many of us down here, God's not particularly frail in the ego department.

No comments: