Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Faith Is Easy, When You Know Everything

I admit it. God had some doubts, for a while. Strong doubts. Some severe misgivings. God's faith in me was sore tested. There were times when it just seemed impossible to believe that a benevolent me could possibly allow certain things to happen, when clearly, anyone could see that it was in my power to stop them.

But ultimately, God passed through that period of trial and test. That time when I was testing that infinite patience of God's, stretching it almost beyond its infinite limits. Until finally, God came through it. God came out on the other side: convinced. Finally, God had come to believe in something infinitely lower than Godself.

God believes in me.

And with that belief? A sense of peace, perhaps.

At least, I'd like to think so.

2 comments:

JMH said...

Actually...this works.

dogimo said...

Thanks, man!

It was considered, at the time.