Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Only Going To Say This Once, #1

I'm only going to say this once so take notes.

I'm only going to say this once, so. You know.

I'm only going to say this once, so if you need to hear it again, listen to it twice the first time.

I'm only going to say this once, so I damn well better not stutter.

I'm only going to say this once, so maybe I'll hold off a while. Let the suspense build.

I'm only going to say this once, so savor every word.

I'm only going to say this once, so don't tell me I told you already.

I'm only going to say this once, so it can't be all that important.

I'm only going to say this once, so think really hard before you make your comeback. No "do-overs."

I'm only going to say this once, so holla if you hear me!

I'm only going to say this once, but that's not a hard and fast policy or anything.

I'm only going to say this once, but I forgot what.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sorry, could you repeat that?