Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Name That Tune #5!

"affection is like an explosive device.
infant, arrive and get busy!
existing like a paramour with a cellular.
resembling a harlot, a DVD slut,
destruction lady can I be your male?
be your male!
glittering, sparkling, strobe a little illumination,
boob tube paramour, infant, continue through the entire evening!
at any indeterminate time, sweeten me with sweetener
small pure female, sweeten me!
take a container
jostle it vigorously
puncture the safety seal
loosen the contents
douse me with a sweetening substance
in the name of affection
douse me with a sweetening substance
come on, immolate me
douse me with a sweetening substance
I can't get a sufficient quantity
My temperature is high. My skin is tacky.
From the top to the bottom of my extremities!"


Note: questions will be posted at 9am each Wednesday. Comments (containing your answers) will be posted after 5pm!

3 comments:

Elliott said...

Woo, Def Leppard! Pour some sugar on me, said the man.

Mel said...

Def Leppard: Pour Some Sugar On Me

dogimo said...

@Elliott: you are this week's winner!

Mel, a game attempt, a correct answer and an honorable mention!

The tally stands at -

Mel: 3
Elliott & Sean Scully: tied at 1 apiece!

Say, was the first one really that easy? We got a ton of entrants on that one, but pretty small amount since.

Maybe it was because it was smaller? Shouldn't it be easier to get, the more lines you include?

Up next week: another one!