Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Name That Tune #6!

"These are the things you could have:
an iron horse (provided you supply the necessary infrastructure)
a winged conveyance (provided you reinstate your excellent weather)
Simply beckon to me. For your all your requirements, I will provide.
Yours (if you wish): a prominent constellation,
moving not only along the vertical axis in both directions,
but also swerving laterally;
or a fun small car, to deliberately crash!
Fun of this kind continues interminably.
My desire is to be like unto a maul for your purposes
beckon to me, using my moniker!
Permit me to be like unto a maul in your possession
Consider this a sworn statement."


Note: questions will be posted at 9am each Wednesday. Submit your comments NAMING THE SONG that is being paraphrased. Answers will be posted after 5pm! First correct answer wins!

REVISED NOTE: Next week and thereafter, questions will be posted at 12pm (Noon) each Wednesday.

3 comments:

Elliott said...

I'm sure I'm late, but who could mistake Sledgehammer, by Peter Gabriel, for anything else?

dogimo said...

Elliott, you're the only one who even took a shot at it!

You're creepin' up the charts there. I believe the tally is now

Mel (3)
Elliott (2)
Sean (1)

dogimo said...

Yup, those are the correct tallies! Congratulations on 2 in a row Elliott!

Next week's Name That Tune will post at 12 Noon (Pacific Time) instead of 9am.