Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Name That Tune #8!

Questions will be posted each Wednesday at noon Pacific Time, 12pm. Submit your comments NAMING THE SONG that is being paraphrased. Answers will be posted after 5pm! Once answers are posted, scoring is closed. Scoring is as follows:

First correct answerer gets: 1 point!
Tardy correct answerer gets: 0.3 point!

NAME THAT TUNE:

"Don't inform my primary circulatory organ
My pained, prone-to-malfunction primary circulatory organ
It is my belief that it will not comprehend this.
However, if you inform my primary circulatory organ,
My pained, prone-to-malfunction primary circulatory organ,
The possibility exists that it might detonate and kill me."

3 comments:

Mel said...

Achy Breaky Heart: Billy Ray Cyrus.

Originally titled "Don't Tell My Heart".

Elliott said...

Achy-Breaky Heart, by Billy Ray Cyrus.

Sad that I know that. Sadder that I'll be humming it all afternoon.

dogimo said...

Sorry about the suspense on that folks - tied up at work, didn't get a chance to post the comments in the usual timely 5 O'Clock-ish manner!

So! The scoring now stands at

Mel: 4
Ell: 3.3
Sean: 1

But so far, the new scoring system has not drawn any additional participants.

Are these things too tough or too easy? I don't get why Kelis's "Milkshake" got like ten people wanting to play.

Perhaps her Milkshake just brang all the players to they yard.

HINT FOR NEXT WEEK:

Actually, I'll save the hint for if nobody gets it. That was another wrinkle, I thought: in the event nobody gets it, then I can post a delicate hint.