Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 01, 2010

If I Met Steven Seagal

If I met Steven Seagal, I'd be really pleased! And I'd possibly ask for his autograph, if the setting was such where that was not inappropriate.

I wouldn't bring up the whole Steven-Seagal-is-a-certified-reincarnated-Tibetan-tulku bit. Me and him had beef back then. I believe in leaving that stuff behind. No sense carrying grudges.

Anyway, a lot of people make fun of Steven Seagal, but I don't. He seems like a nice guy! A sincere seeker, with a sweet soul and a kind disposition. But man, you should have known him back in the day, 17th century Tibet, when he was a tulku. What a dick he was! Some people, they let enlightenment go to their head.

Glad he came back, though. We're all a little richer for his work in film.

2 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I'd be excited to meet him as well, provided he wasn't being introduced to me as my new chiropractor.

dogimo said...

See, to me he strikes me as the kind of guy who could have been a really good chiropractor. You need to manipulate all those pressure points and stuff.

I guess, yeah, knowing what we know about him you'd be a little nervous about him breaking your elbow to bend the other way, but come on. He wouldn't do that in a calm office setting.