Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, April 05, 2010

It Suddenly Just Struck Me #3

It suddenly just struck me that I've never told anyone "I've never been more insulted in my life!" So now I'm trying to think back. I need to figure out the single worst instance of me being insulted. You don't want to let something like that pass!

Once I figure out who it was, it should be a snap to apply retroactively. Assuming I still have their phone number! If not, I'm sure I can track them down somehow, in this modern age. I'd also let them know that in the event I ever get insulted worse, by anyone else, I'd be sure to give them the update. So they know they're officially "off the hook" - that somebody else has finally insulted me more.

It wouldn't be right to leave that hanging over their head indefinitely.

2 comments:

limom said...

In my case it's difficult to insult me for I am constantly making an ass of myself.
Damn near impossible.
To insult me I mean.
Wait. I just thought of something.
Nevermind.

dogimo said...

I think you hit the nail on the head. It's too hard to insult me, that's why I can't figure out the precise point than which I had never been insulted more.

Albeit with me, it's a different root cause: my knack for being able to take practically anything as a compliment.