Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's April! It Is Not Summer!

So walking downtown, to get a decent family-sized breakfast for myself, like I do. And there's people walking around down there in bathing suits! Down town! Right on the street! Right in public!

I want to make it clear, this isn't a prudery issue. In Santa Cruz, people have the legal right to walk around in public buck naked within the city limits, as much as they want to. Right there in public. So this isn't a prude issue, here - this is a fashion faux pas issue.

It's April, people. This isn't summer. Take those bathing suits off. Please. Have you no shame? Take 'em off.

My goodness, it isn't even that hot! Or even warm! In fact it's downright cool - I wore a light jacket and still had to walk on the sunny side of the street. Damn chilly on the shade side. What the hell, people? Bathing suits!

It's April. Am I the only one having a problem with this?

It's April.

No comments: