Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Annual April Fools Prank Hoax!!!

I would like to report that earlier today I was shot and killed in a tragic deluxe gangland-style execution-type slaying. Witnesses on the scene were moved by my heart-wringing plea to end gun violence, as my ruined form lay sprawled on the sidewalk and my sad life drained away into the gutter.

HA!

I got you! It's not so!

I'm alive and well and typing this post. Don't be too mad, everybody get's fooled sometimes!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Nah, it's okay Kool Joe Dee, I ain't angry ... got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing boy.

I'ma send this one out for y'all, nahmean? Cause I ain't mad at cha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZMfuUp8aMM