Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Name That Tune #10!

NAME THAT TUNE:

"Your temperature must be lowered. I'm serious! I am going to see to it that you further your education. Very deep in you, apiary product, you have a requirement: my sexual organ. I will give it to you. Do you want an entire amount of sexual organ? Do you want an entire amount of sexual organ?"



Questions will be posted each Wednesday at noon Pacific Time, 12pm. Submit your comments NAMING THE SONG that is being paraphrased. Answers will be posted after 5pm! Once answers are posted, scoring is closed. Scoring is as follows:

First correct answerer gets: 1 point!
Tardy correct answerer gets: 0.3 point!

3 comments:

Mel said...

"Whole Lotta Love" Led Zeppelin (the opening track on the second album, Led Zeppelin II)

dogimo said...

Go Mel go! I've been told by some, that that one was particularly hard. As in, the translation being a bit less literal and a bit more idiomatic. But you were not the slightest bit thrown off!

The tally now stands at:

Mel: 6
Elliott: 3.3
Sean: 1
J-Bird: 0.3

You're running away with it in the early going Mel, but don't get cocky yet - I've already got enough of these stockpiled up to last us thru August!

Mel said...

Hurrah for me! Yeah, I was all over this… one of the benefits of growing up with an older brother obsessed with Page/Plant opuses. When I was quite young, maybe 8/9 years old, during the holidays I was sent off to mum’s work by him with his handwritten lyrics to Stairway to Heaven which he wanted me to type up (on an actual typewriter – old skool-style).

All through August eh. I better try to stock up on points now, I may not have access to a ‘puter then.