Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Puerto Rico a State?

Shoot, I hope not. The flag we have now looks so harmonious and well-balanced! Those 51-star flag designs look like Betsy Ross ate too many stars and puked on the blue part.

Why can't they just be a District? What's good enough for D.C. ought to be good enough for P.R.!

If we let Puerto Rico be a State, I say we need to demote Rhode Island or something to compensate. Otherwise, what kind of message are we sending? Next thing you know, here come Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands! SCREW THAT!!

Shoot.

I do, however, support full Statehood for Pluto. We'll make it fit.

1 comment:

Lunarchick said...

Poor little Pluto...downgraded...how embarrassing for it.

I volunteer to start the letter writing campaign for Pluto's statehood push. Should remove some of that dwarf stigma.