Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, April 05, 2010

Straight From The Dome! A Free-Style For the REAL FANS!!!

Pop pop ka-pop, I drop a rhyme like a stop sign stops cars!
You don't know who I are, but I told you so, so "har har"
I gotta laugh, my rhymes eat wheat and spit out the chaff,
but you got a gluten allergy so I gave you a rash!
I'm not making fun of that, it's a struggle for you I bet,
to meet your dietary needs with that requirement,
"word"
I said it loud so you heard
Your ears treat my rhymes like
my wallet treats dollars!

I had to switch the metaphor there,
so say "holler!"
but when I throw my hands in the air
you just don't care, I'm just a lemon
-lime juggler, you've seen that act before
but not with such savior-faire,
because I do it with a twist,
I don't push, just persist
I squeeze the sweet and tangy fruits
in mid-air, then I offer you the juice
and you guzzle!
and then you say "ahhh!"
my rhymes are so refreshing
like a massage! At a day spa!

take two parts cold rhymes
and a part of iced beats
no not beets like the vegetable
although those are sweet
I mean the beats like the drums
I pound a rhythm out, SON
and I call you "SON" there
in a non-condescending way
so say "hey!"
- I rhyme a bunch of ways
some are better than others,
but that's the nature of variety!
"The spice of life" they say
- but who are "they" huh?
The same "they" who victimize
the victims of paranoia?

That's deep, yo.

Word to yo otha-mutha, yo ("Earth").

That means "protect the environment"

Peace out. "CONSCIOUS"

2 comments:

Grant said...

Disturbing. You reminded me of James Lipton from Ali G...

http://goo.gl/0Avv

dogimo said...

Yeah, that wasn't my best effort.

Or his.