Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Name That Tune #14!

"I'm the progeny and the inheritor of a meek nature that is commonplace to the point of illegality
I'm the progeny and the inheritor of nothing to speak of
Be silent! How dare you tell me that I'm doing things improperly?
I'm a person and I need to be the recipient of devoted affection,
Same as everybody else!"





Questions will be posted each Wednesday at noon Pacific Time, 12pm. Submit your comments NAMING THE SONG that is being paraphrased. Answers will be posted at some point after 5pm. THE QUESTION REMAINS OPEN until a correct answer is posted! Once a correct answer is posted, scoring is closed.


Scoring is as follows:


First correct answerer gets: 1 point!
Tardy correct answerer gets: 0.3 point!

3 comments:

Mel said...

"How Soon Is Now" The Smiths

limom said...

Boy, I was listening to Meat is Murder just now and I gotta say,
Johnny Marr is quite excellent.

dogimo said...

The man's a technician with SOUL.

Oh shoot - I didn't post the stats tally!

Oy, it's: Mel: 10
Elliott: 3.3
Sean: 1
J-Bird: 0.3