Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Name That Tune #15!

"The totality of my existence, I have awaited
this night, action will not be postponed
Hey wow, when we are together
Hey wow, the entire planet shall bear witness to the fact
that I am the one for whom you were intended
The totality of my passion, the totality of my making out
you can't properly appreciate these things you have not been having the experience of
Hey wow, when we are together
Hey wow, the entire planet shall bear witness to the fact
that I am the one for whom you were intended
Inarticulate mumbling, Hey Wow!
Inarticulate mumbling, Hey Wow!"




Questions will be posted each Wednesday at noon Pacific Time, 12pm. Submit your comments NAMING THE SONG that is being paraphrased. Answers will be posted at some point after 5pm. THE QUESTION REMAINS OPEN until a correct answer is posted! Once a correct answer is posted, scoring is closed.


Scoring is as follows:


First correct answerer gets: 1 point!
Tardy correct answerer gets: 0.3 point!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Buddy Holly "All My Love"

dogimo said...

Ya think?

Mel said...

Oh, whaddya know, it's called Oh Boy.

:-(

And it was Buddy Holly and his Crickets

double :-(

I sang it in my head all day and never bothered to check its real title.

triple :-(

Checking the lyrics online just now ... it's like you started the song mid-air :-D

dogimo said...

Well, the clue doesn't always include the entire lyrics!

Funny, I was going by how it was sung in the movie. They seem to switch the verse order!

As far as the artist, fret not - it's name that tune. :-D

Mel: 11
Elliott: 3.3
Sean: 1
J-Bird: 0.3

You're running away with the field, here Mel.