Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday God Theology Post Again

So I'm trying this again. I haven't done one of these in a little while. Sometimes I feel like people don't think I mean it, you know? And that makes it kind of depressing, like it's a joke.

I mean, who the fuck is anybody else, to tell me whether they think I mean it about GOD??! Right? That's for me and God to know! The rest of y'all can find out later. You know. On Judgment Day. By the way speaking of Judgment Day, me and God have a little surprise planned for you. Are you ready for this?

BALLOONS.

Oh shit. I wasn't supposed to say that. Kind of spoils the surprise. But really though, that would've been an awesome surprise, right? Because you wouldn't really expect balloons.

Anyway, I'll check with God, but I bet we can consider that little sneak-preview there to be more or less still "unspoilt." I have a relatively small readership after all. You folks can consider yourselves the lucky recipient of a sweet sneak-peek!

At least I hope so. If it turns out God's pissed off and/or petulant over me letting the cat out of the bag early, then I guess probably the balloons are out. And we'd have to think of something else instead. A different surprise.

Shit. I hope we don't have to do that. I don't think we'll be able to come up with anything else that's as good as balloons.

No comments: