Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Sunday, May 09, 2010

That dude's just unpleasant.

Is it just me, or is the dude in the previous post really unpleasant? I feel bad for the guy, he looks like he's got problems or something, but I don't really want him right at the top of the front page like that either, so I'm going to type a bit.

Typey, typey, typey.

Or that might be more effective as,

Typey,

typey,

typey!

Yeah, sometimes I'll draw something, and it'll turn out OK enough to post, but the more I look at it, it's kind of disturbing. But I can't take it down! That would be mean, I mean - I'm the one who created this poor dude. I can't just nix him out of existence because I find him unpleasant to look at!

I bet God has a lot of these kinds of moments.

Anyway.

He seems pretty happy! I like his cloud a lot. And his big, strangle-y hands!

No comments: