Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Tough Topics #15: Terrorism

Terrorists are fucking scumbags! Fuck them!

I hate those guys. FUCK YOU, TERRORISTS!!

Shit! Grow up, okay? You plant a bomb? Shit, man. Fuck.

Terrosists, their balls are defective. Cut off their balls, see if the problem persists. It's a medical procedure.

I mean, there are some women terrorists I am sure! So there may be other underlying causes as well. But I bet 90% of the time, we see that it's the balls. Not all balls, clearly - just some people's balls. They're defective, and the defect expresses itself in signals or chemicals or hormones or something to make the person think, "hey, I need to prove how tough a religion or ethnic subgroup or minority political faction I belong to! I need to prove this by killing actual people who I don't know!"

Shit man! No you don't! That doesn't prove anything, except that your balls are malfunctioning, and we need to cut them off for you. As responsible citizens of the world, there is our course of action. PERIOD.

End of discussion.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I kid you not, this is precisely my father’s solution to the problem! Actually, come to think of it, it’s his solution to most problems, he can often be heard yelling at the t.v “cut off their balls!”. Admittedly, however, he has reached that grumpy old man stage where, to him, everyone is either a “prick”, a “bonehead” or collectively “a pack of bastards”. God love him.

dogimo said...

I'm warning you right now, Mel: I am in and of myself "a pack of bastards."