Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Tough Topics #16: A Prenuptial Agreement?

Everyone wants that lasting true love, right? That made-for-each-other, together-forever-and-never-to-part jazz. Sho nuff everybody does! Well, maybe not everybody, that's cool, I don't judge.

Anyway, when I get to that marriage stage here's how I envision it. First, get a prenup, and then if we divorced, it'd be like, (later on) "oh man, that was dumb - what'd we do that for, we're meant for each other! Let's get married again!"

And that's when I bring out the RE-NUP.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Seriously. Pre-nup. I can't say enough about how important it is. It's like insurance. If you need it, you'll wish you had it. If you don't need it, then it was nice to know it was there.

Mel said...

I like the thought of the solicitor placing the re-nup on the desk and then just before you sign it out of nowhere some DJ/MC appears and yells "Yo, yo, yo this is the reeee nup" and then some dude from The Fugees also appears and hits you with a bit of the "one time, one time, two times, two times". Yeah. Cool.