Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 17, 2010

What I'm Wearing: UPDATE Pt.3

Got home. Took my shirt off.

100% polyester. It's printed on the inside back panel. Along with what must be the best corporate motto I've seen all day:
"Our Heritage Is Innovation."
- The Eighty Eight Clothing Company

Nice. Well they sure did innovate the hell out of that polyester! Who knew that the justly much-maligned leisure-suit staple textile of a thousand seventies bad-fashion horror stories would eventually evolve into the supple, breathable, beautiful cloth of today's casually versatile work shirt? Also definitely suitable for an evening out! Snazzy as fuck, looks-wise, and a delight to wear.

Polyester, I never knew ya so well.

1 comment:

limom said...

I usually only wear cotton, but I agree with you that polyester has taken a turn for the better.