Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Monday, May 17, 2010

What I'm Wearing: UPDATE

My shirt is so supple, today. So smooth, soft, and comfy. What the hell is it made of?

I can't see the tag.

It's a dull black color, with vertical stripes stitched in glossy black thread, with two rows of white dots inlaid in an offset pattern.

I wish I could see what it was made of! It's so comfy.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable taking my shirt off in the office, or whether wanting to check the shirt's ingredients would be an acceptable excuse for having done so, in the event that someone should walk in while I was standing there in all my glory.

(technically I guess, in only half my glory)

Whatever it's made of, I sure do love this shirt.

2 comments:

Lunarchick said...

Well now you need to update this post when you get home so you can get us off these darn pins and needles.

Hm..brushed cotton maybe...some kinda blend...

I must know!

dogimo said...

Speaking of pins and needles, my jacket really generates a zing electric charge on this shirt. It feels all electric and attacted. Like being hugged by your shirt.

Yet it doesn't really "cling" in a bad way. It's not flimsy enough fabric for all the sticks and gathers to form.