Do You Feel Lucky?

(and feel free to comment! My older posts are certainly no less relevant to the burning concerns of the day.)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why Things Are Stupid

A wine glass is stupid because it falls over.

A tire is stupid because it's gone flat.

A door is stupid because the key won't work.

A key is stupid because the door won't open.

A jacket is stupid because the zipper.

A refrigerator is stupid because there's no milk.

A CD is stupid because that song wasn't on there.

This is not an exhaustive list. It could go on and on.

A computer is stupid because the password is dumb.

A pen is stupid because it's out of ink.

Cigarettes are stupid because it's raining outside.

8 comments:

Mel said...

Automatic Teller Machines are stupid because I have insufficient funds

Reverse parallel parking is stupid because the other two cars are in my way

Dying is stupid

Chopsticks are stupid because they won’t grip the food

Numbers are stupid because they can't add themselves up

Vegetarians are stupid because meat tastes awesome!

Mel said...

An iPod is stupid because it fell in the bath.

dogimo said...

Aw, Mel. I'm so sorry!

That's the most vivid one yet.

dogimo said...

I love your last one, Mel.

I feel like this list could go on forever, but yet I never can seem to bring myself to start a part 2.

Mel said...

True that. An endless supply of stoopid.

Goulburn Valley Apple Raspberry Purée is stupid because it fell off the desk and splurted all over the floor and under the desk.

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/fruit01.jpg/

http://img62.imageshack.us/i/fruit02.jpg/

:-(

dogimo said...

Oh yeah, we don't even HAVE apple-raspberry puree here.

We do have applesauce, though.

Mel said...

Oh, that sucks.

Your shops are stupid.

:-(

Mel said...

P.S. You know how much I enjoy reading your blog, Joeface ... but it's these kind of posts that I just delight in the most :-)